2/19/2013

Suzanne Lie: Trip to the Mothership Part 10 – Mytre’s First Experience of Mothership’s Oversoul

Trip to the Mothership Part 10 – Mytre’s First Experience of Mothership’s Oversoul
By Dr Suzan Caroll / Suzanne Lie – October 15, 2012
http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/
Mytre Speaks:
I had not been on the Ship very long when I had my first experience of the Mothership’s Oversoul. I had been there long enough to understand that the Ship was a living, multidimensional being.
I had a vague understanding of the sixth dimensional areas of the ship. However, the seventh dimensional portion of the Ship is not an “area”. It is a formless Soul that overlooked all the Souls who resided on the Ship.

The Super-subconscious frequency of the Ship automatically observes, repairs and updates the basic structure, which is always changing. Therefore it holds the basic form of every component of the Ship. On the other hand, the Oversoul Consciousness is a formless, yet tangible, energy that feels like an electrical field filled with love and cohesiveness.

These feelings usually are most predominant on the upper areas of the Ship, such as the Bridge and all command centers. However, when necessary the Oversoul over-lights meetings, individuals, and devices on the Ship that are called upon to function at an exceptionally high state of consciousness.

I was taken to the Mothership shortly after I had left “time” during my meditation. Once I could leave time, a vast array of new abilities where just beyond my reach. Hence, I was taken to the Mothership for more advanced studies. The Arcturian and I entered a Scout Ship and headed for the Mothership. There were just the two of us in the Ship.

I discovered later that the Arcturian could have simply bi-located us to the Mother Ship, but it wanted us to advance our relations beyond teacher/student into friends. It was then that I began to realize what a wonderful sense of humor that Arcturians have. The Arcturian and I had a chance to chat about whatever came into our minds, and the Arcturian actually made jokes about our experiences together.

I had the chance to see myself through the perception of a higher dimensional Being. This was a bit rough on my ego, which was the point. When I could laugh at my prior fears and misconceptions, I felt many ego-attachments begin to fade from my mind. By the time we arrived at the Mothership, I had released most of my insecurities about being “good enough”, as well as my fears of going to the Mothership.

It was not that I was afraid to go to the Mothership. In fact, I was very excited and honored to be able to visit that Ship. However, I started our trip to the Mothership with great apprehension about what I would be called upon to do. Fortunately, because of the Arcturian’s humorous bantering, I was totally relaxed by the time the planetary-sized Mothership came into our view.

I must say that the first sight of the Mothership was completely overwhelming. At the same time, it was a mystical experience. I had been training to perceive reality multidimensionally. Hence, I could clearly see the third/fourth dimensional holographic projection, which the Ship sometimes wore, as well as the fifth dimensional over-glow of that hologram, the sixth dimensional light matrix and the seventh dimensional emanation of Pure Spirit and All Knowing.

I also felt the eighth through tenth dimensional energy patterns of the Mothership, as well as patterns of the Arcturians and other Beings of that resonance. I KNEW that there were energy patterns beyond the tenth dimensions, but could not perceive them with any clarity at that time. The Arcturian touched my High Heart, and I received a brief experience of those higher dimensions.

Unfortunately, the resonant frequency of my mental processing was too low to retain any details of that experience. Nonetheless, I stored that FEELING in my High Heart, exactly where the Arcturian touched me. I vowed to believe that soon I would be able to fully experience this cherished moment.

I will skip now to the point at which I had been studying in the Mothership for a while. I cannot give an exact amount of time, as time does not really exist at this level of consciousness. Conversely, those of us who were new to the Inter-Galactic Training Program were given quarters in which a period of day would be followed by a period of night.

We were to remain in these quarters until we were able to focus our primary consciousness on our fifth dimensional SELF. Our fifth dimensional expression of SELF no longer needed the illusion of the passage of time, the fatigue that that illusion created or the sleep that was necessary to release the illusion of fatigue.

I quickly made friends with my roommates, but found myself constantly missing the Arcturian. One day, I caught myself being impatient with my roommates. This upset me greatly, as I knew it was a sign that my consciousness was slipping into the lower frequencies rather than expanding into the higher frequency. I excused myself and went to the Nature Area.

There is a huge section of the Mothership that is dedicated to Nature Areas. These areas were holographic, but you absolutely could not tell from being there. Once, when I asked the Arcturian why the 3/4D Nature Area was holographic, it said  “All realities in the third and fourth dimension are holographic projections from the higher dimensions of reality”.

I started to ask it, my Arcturian friend, to explain that concept to me but it disappeared in front of my eyes. Then, where the Arcturian had just been standing/floating, was a huge tree with birds, squirrels and other animals living off of the bio-system of that one tree. I moved forward to touch the tree, but there was a flash of light and the Arcturian stood where there was once a tree.
“Do you see how I projected the hologram of Nature?”

The Arcturians are very good at “one picture is worth a thousand words”. At the same time, I realized that my consciousness had become so low in frequency that I had forgotten basic premises that I had been taught.

“I have to leave the Rookie’s Quarters” I blurted out. “My consciousness is dropping because I am entraining with the newcomers, rather than with you or the Ship”.

“We are happy that you realize that” the Arcturian said, as it vanished.

OK, I knew the drill now – I had to figure it out for myself. If I wanted to move beyond my present quarters I would have to prove – to myself – that I was ready. I had become so overcome by the mere vision of the Mothership that I had allowed my consciousness to drop back down to a familiar resonance.

I discovered that the Rookie Quarters, as we had named it, was no longer comfortable because I had grown beyond it. I had needed more of the illusion of time to figure that out. Since I was on my own, I had to figure out how to convince myself that I WAS ready to release all the familiar markers of reality and fully embrace my new life.

Since leaving time got me to the Mothership, and being placed in a time-bound area for new students was so frustrating, the solution was for me to release time again. However, I had to remember how I released time in the first place.

What I had unconsciously done, I now had to do consciously and intentionally. What if I went back in time to when I first saw the Mothership from the Scout Ship? What if I could go back in time and perceive the Mothership with love and acceptance rather than the fear of being overwhelmed?

That sounded like a good idea, but I had no idea how to do it. Then I thought of the glowing energy around the Mothership that the Arcturian had called the Oversoul. The Arcturian had said that the Oversoul holds the codes and patterns of all the Soul Records of everyone who was living in or visiting the Ship. These Soul Records contain all the multidimensional experiences that each Soul had ever experienced.

Within my present body, I was clearly Pleiadian. However, I had suspected for quite a while that there was a large element of Arcturian Nature within my Being. I even had a dim memory of being Arcturian, but I could not recover any details of that expression of my Multidimensional SELF.

Yes, my Multidimensional SELF could pull my resonance into the higher expressions of my being, that is if I could trust my experience. I had just experienced how easily I could lose trust in myself, and I was not going to do so again. I would ask my Multidimensional SELF how to leave time, as I had done before, by reading my Soul Records in the Oversoul of the Mothership.

I was alone in the Holosuite, so I sat down to mediate and quickly moved into a deep trance. The first thing that I realized was that I had prepared all my life, in fact for many of my lives, for this opportunity to assist with the Ascension of our chosen planet in the Pleiades. With that realization I began to consciously feel all that I would need to release in order to move into the expression of my SELF that could fulfill the task of conscious Ascension.

The Arcturians had seen this ability, but I still could not. I had remembered and visited many of my multidimensional realities while studying with the Arcturian on the other Starship. Then the Arcturian had chosen me for this special training, but all I could feel was what I would have to release. In order to continue my training I would have to release my ties to my old world and move into the unknown.

With this realization, myriad doubts were uncovered from their hiding places. How could I assist my planet to go into the unknown of the fifth dimension when I could not even go the unknown of my own mind? I would have to confront the part of myself that was afraid to move into the unknown and was quietly holding me back. I had learned to control my life.

However, would I be able to continually surrender to the higher worlds as the Arcturian was teaching me? Or would I tenaciously hold on to what remained of the life I had previously lived? There it was, the life I HAD lived. What life had I lived that needed my attention before I could go forward and release the need for TIME, once and for all?

With that question, I felt the Pure Spirit and All Knowing of the Mothership’s Oversoul wrap around me like a warm cloud. Within this safety and comfort I could release my hidden fears of what I would have to release, what I would have to do and who I would have to become in order to be good enough to fulfill the honored task for which the Arcturians had chosen me.

With the Oversoul around me, I could hear my higher expressions of SELF cheering me on, but I could not move forward yet. I had to release the burden of my hidden insecurities, fears and confusions. I could feel that I was leaving time, so I could not release them later, nor could I release them in my future. There was only NOW. Therefore, I allowed them to come to the surface of my awareness so that I could love them free, once and for all.

I found that my heaviest burden was the need to do it right, the need to be good enough in the eyes of others. But who were these others? Where were they now? Why was I still carrying them in my consciousness? In response to these questions the Oversoul embraced me more tightly and time was gone. I could feel the difference in my thinking, my emotions and within whatever connection I still had to my body.

Free of time, I began to float through memory bands of myriad incarnations. Brief pictures and emotions floated through my mind as I passed by each reality, as my journey continued. I knew that the Oversoul was taking me to a certain reality, the reality that still held a sense of failure. I could feel that sense of failure growing stronger, but I was strangely detached from it.

I was out of time, so I had no idea how long I traveled through the files of the Oversoul, but as I continued I became calmer and more detached from the passing realties. Then suddenly, a reality moved towards me like a beaming Sun. I could not float past it, even though I wanted to. There was unfinished business in the life that I had to complete in order to free my consciousness from some invisible burden.

Suddenly the “Sun” was before me and pulled me in with such force that I almost passed out. However, I reminded myself that I AM the Master of my MIND. This sentence opened a portal into a planet in chaos and I heard “The Ascension of Arcturus.”

I will return
Mytre

Pageviews last month